An Ode to Code
It really doesn't matter. A simple yet elegant website or an enterprise level web application, a tiny mobile app or a titanic multi-client software solution.
We well know that it is the end product and its quality that matters to you. In other words it is us who go through all the technical stuff and put together a wealth of different factors and scenarios until we eventually come up with a platform/technology that best fits your business. It doesn’t matter what you need; mobile or PC, web or desktop; all that matters is that the outcome works like a charm.
However, you may be a technical guru or a tools and technologies enthusiast. So here is a glimpse of what tools, platforms, frameworks and technologies we employ to make your business shine:
As a broader service than merely Software Development, we, at IT Icon provide Business Driven Development solutions. Therefore, it is not strange if we strictly employ Software Development Methodologies at our company.
SCRUM, one of the major implementations of the Agile Methodology is the one we use here at IT Icon.
Not surprisingly, The Agile Manifesto wraps the idea behind the methodology in a clear and concise way. We do our best at IT Icon to be as faithful as possible to the following 12 principles:
We follow these principles:
From Agile Manifesto Website
- Our highest priority is to satisfy the customer through early and continuous delivery of valuable software.
- Welcome changing requirements, even late in development. Agile processes harness change for the customer's competitive advantage.
- Deliver working software frequently, from a couple of weeks to a couple of months, with a preference to the shorter timescale.
- Business people and developers must work together daily throughout the project.
- Build projects around motivated individuals. Give them the environment and support they need, and trust them to get the job done.
- The most efficient and effective method of conveying information to and within a development team is face-to-face conversation.
- Working software is the primary measure of progress.
- Agile processes promote sustainable development. The sponsors, developers, and users should be able to maintain a constant pace indefinitely.
- Continuous attention to technical excellence and good design enhances agility.
- Simplicity--the art of maximizing the amount of work not done--is essential.
- The best architectures, requirements, and designs emerge from self-organizing teams.
- At regular intervals, the team reflects on how to become more effective, then tunes and adjusts its behavior accordingly.
You click and the magic happens. But wait a minute. Are we magicians?
No. We have different teams taking care of different development processes, from pure art to extreme engineering! Every team is comprised of artists and experts of their respective fields.
This is what we believe we’re good at. And that’s why we’ve gathered a team comprised of international architects and analysts here at IT Icon.
Your experience with our services and products is what matters the most to us. Our UX team is built upon the art and expertise of a bunch of passionate graphic designers, UX and UI experts working together to offer you a beautiful coherent user-friendly body of software. You’re welcome.
Talk of the
code and things get strict. We are proud to have a team of experienced computer programmers who have dedicated their entire life to ones and zeros! There’s not a day at IT Icon in which we don’t have discussions concerning the use of new technologies and tools in the realm of computer programming. So be sure, the engine runs smoothly and is up-to-date!
It is important for us that the product or service we provide is put into real-life situations and be tested thoroughly. We have gathered a team of exacting software testers and quality assessment specialists to make sure the end-product is fine tuned. So be sure as you get your service, it’s been a while that it is working like a charm. All you should do is to use and enjoy it.
A lot of our services and products come with a significant amount of written content, instructions and information for the end user, and almost all of them need to be documented internally for various teams and other developers who may work on the project in the future. We have gathered a team of people who are well familiar with our projects and know how to employ and put together words, phrases and sentences to serve as complementary parts of the end product.
We won’t leave you alone with our products. We have technical staff trained to be able to guide you through any problem or question you may have with our products. Don’t worry, we’ll be here whenever you need us.